Granny's gone and done it again

Happy Birthday GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
Happy Birthday Blue. I baked you a cake! hahaa

Howdys all, I slept pretty good last night and Tom did too! He stayed in his bed all night. We both got clean sheets yesterday. Back to frozen dinners today I guess. Bummer. We had 3 biscuits, a lot of gravy. bacon and sausage left over and when Robert came home he ate all of it. OINK OINK lol

Thanks, y'all, for the birthday wishes! ❤️ You've made my day, y'all are awesome! :hugs

I had shoulder surgery too. It was a mess. Really torn up. And a bone spur..long one. They were quite impressed that I did so well. I keep reminding myself how tight that was through therapy then. Now it's like nothing happened. I did have some pain a couple of months ago. That darn bone spur is coming back. X rays showed it. Must have leaned on it the wrong way. Pain is gone now. Hoping this finger does as well.
Oh nooo! A bone spur can come back?!? Yeah, my shoulders are getting a little twitchy on me too. They better behave, I REALLY don't want to have surgery again! :tongue

BLUE.. IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!View attachment 3811922 And you're now older than me! :old :plbb I know I can tease ya. 7 months older to be exact. 😄
Yes, Cynthia, you can tease me! As long as you respect your ELDERS! :lau

Instead of taking a ~ spoonful of sugar ~ take a spoonful of salt. 😂 Just kidding!! How about a nice big green olive. I love them. Not so sure this salty thing works for me though. :(
I have been following people that do eat salt you really need a lot when you are keto. I have made the salt water I will try it next time. I do love olives. I know dill pickles work also. Need to buy some more.

Back
Top Bottom