Granny's gone and done it again

image.jpg
Lalo is mobile?

I don't think she is Camp...but I should probably not start thinking yet this am.
I misplaced my thinking cap last night.

Shaaaaaa...
I have a 8.5 year old beast on his last leg...
Very sad to see him on his way out.

I'm not mobile, but my navigation bar looks almost like yours.
It's not if you are a perm member of not that is making our navigation bars look different.
It is our BROWSERS...Nifty recently said there are not just different devices people are using to view BYC..there are a lot of different browsers and different versions of each type of browser.

If everyone could all purchase the same exact device and use the same exact version of a certain browser then we would ALL be on the same exact page...
But..that is not ever going to happen so ..
I will continue my research project and add this to my "instruction" page.

It's not if you are a perm member of not that is making our navigation bars look different.
It is our BROWSERS...Nifty recently said there are not just different devices people are using to view BYC..there are a lot of different browsers and different versions of each type of browser.

If everyone could all purchase the same exact device and use the same exact version of a certain browser then we would ALL be on the same exact page...
But..that is not ever going to happen so ..
I will continue my research project and add this to my "instruction" page.

Google Chrome is a well-used browser. It would be a shame if they excluded everyone who uses it from getting full use of this website.

Back
Top Bottom