Granny's gone and done it again

Sorry about yesterday. Up about 8:30 am and headed to farm GOT lots done out there !!! , thean back to town, stopped at the store, put away grocerys and grabbed a quick shower , brother called so down to tank for a couple hours, then up put a frozen pizza in off (were on sale at store for a buck each) had not even finish my pizza, Sherry called was informed she was coming over as she just bought the new Harry Potter movie which we have both been dieing to see. And did NOT get to bed until 2:30 am.

Then up at 9 ish today and back to farm.

Sorry about yesterday. Up about 8:30 am and headed to farm GOT lots done out there !!! , thean back to town, stopped at the store, put away grocerys and grabbed a quick shower , brother called so down to tank for a couple hours, then up put a frozen pizza in off (were on sale at store for a buck each) had not even finish my pizza, Sherry called was informed she was coming over as she just bought the new Harry Potter movie which we have both been dieing to see. And did NOT get to bed until 2:30 am.

Then up at 9 ish today and back to farm.
Excuse me....who is Sherry?
I'm not familiar with all these girly names you've been tossing out here lately.

AND GRANNY WENT AND DID IT

granny and calf may 25 2017 006.JPG

Excuse me....who is Sherry?
I'm not familiar with all these girly names you've been tossing out here lately.
Sherry is a good friend and an old girlfriend

Vickie is an old lady (60 ish) who is a friend of Sherry's and lived at the farm with Rod for awhile. Platonic relationship

Angie is my wo=man Friday here at the motel. Been with me for 20 plus years.

Back
Top Bottom