Granny's gone and done it again

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Oct 12, 2016.

1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    my broody boxs are all outside. 3x4ft. light in one corner but it turned cold outside so if it dont stay under the light it will die . I cant bring them inside.

2. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

That sounds fine. It should know to stay warm. Can you made a divider and put the broody on the other side? Maybe a few days of "look, don't touch" and she'll be inclined to take it. :fl

3. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    maybe, I put her back in the coop though. I have to go clean it . again...

4. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

Good morning everyone... Woke up very stressed out. I have no idea what I am gonna do for my kids for Halloween and for a school project for the two big boys. I'll figure it out. Vinnies friend always comes over before school and they walk to the school together. Great kid. I was chatting with him and found out that him and his siblings probably can't go trick or treating this year because his mom doesn't have the money... Single full time working mom of five. Anyway, I had two extra pumpkins that I just gave to them and now Lenny and his two younger siblings are coming over tonight so I can paint their faces and they can go trick or treating with Vinnie and Brandon so I just added an additional three to my original six. I can figure all this out. I'm a smart cookie. Hope you all are having a good day.

5. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

What type of projects?

6. lindalouly

I have no idea... For school.

7. lindalouly

I'll find out more when they get home. I mainly have to take them to get the supplies they need.

8. lindalouly

The good news... I was nervous to tell my dad that I offered to do all that for Lenny's family and we was good with it!!!! He's gonna pick up Costco pizzas tonight so I don't have to cook!!!!!!!

2 people like this.
  9. lindalouly

This is what o figured out so far. Gonna do the three little ones... Brandon and Lenny's little siblings as vampires. Then I think Lenny and Vinnie will go as football fans. I have lots of jerseys and I'll just put the football mark on their face. Still no clue what to do with the big kids... I think they need to try and be creative and come up with something.

10. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General Premium Member Project Manager

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop
    Dont' forget that today is the last day to nominate for awards/badges. Be sure to get your four nominations in!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/812597/byc-recognition-awards-educator-friend-spirit-greeter
    -Kathy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by