Granny's gone and done it again

I
Now that its close to bedtime I can ! I can drink everything . I will end up peeing the bed. hahaa
I do that just for the fun of it sometimes LOL.
my stinking fingernail still hurts. Its my pointer, aka typing finger too. LOL
Well thank God you can still type with it even through the pain. If I was to lose my pointer I'd never be able to get back on the internet.
I have a few of these mystery plants. I narrowed them down to Pumpkin, Squash, Melon or Cucumber.
maybe one plant will produce all of that LOL

granny my Marans have been squatting for 2 weeks but not laying..they are just 17 weeks old..reckon they are just happy to see me?
LOL my little Chloe used to squat for me

Well I do know if you dont get away for stimulus (like the computer) it makes it harder for the medicine to work. You basically need to set a reasonable time that you are going to get off BYC each night, then take medication on your way to bed. It's the only thing that's going to help it work. Plus if your body doesn't get the 6 to 8 hrs of sleep your body should be getting on the medication it will leave you feeling groggy & out of it in the morning hun.

I took it and went to bed. I only had some apple juice. I think its not strong enough maybe or it just takes forever to kick in. Like hours.

Back
Top Bottom