Granny's gone and done it again

What about fifth disease? Heard that makes ou red.

Don't be sorry about needing sleep! Did you take him to urgent care? Hard to tell from pics if it's scarlet fever or not. Hope he's feeling better.

I guess it is just a face rash.

I had fifth as a teen, and bubba has had it before. I’m just not sure what this is. He still feels warm but temps read normal. He’s active an energetic. We’re taking him to urgent care after lunch, just to be sure. He has sensitive skin and gets rashes from dyes or detergents, but I haven’t changed anything thing and it just doesn’t look the same. My mom senses are tingling.

I had fifth as a teen, and bubba has had it before. I’m just not sure what this is. He still feels warm but temps read normal. He’s active an energetic. We’re taking him to urgent care after lunch, just to be sure. He has sensitive skin and gets rashes from dyes or detergents, but I haven’t changed anything thing and it just doesn’t look the same. My mom senses are tingling.
Maybe something new he ate? But that doesn't explain elevated temp.

Listen to those “mom senses” my wife is always spot on with hers.

Back home with a sling for my arm and an rx for Motrin 800mg. I doubt that is going to be strong enough. Whenever i can get it filled.... they never consider what day it is. So i am supposed to rest my arm. Yeah right.
Our hospital has a pharmacy open 24/7 but you have to ask about it. No signs but great service.

Back
Top Bottom