Granny's gone and done it again

The microwave quit working so we are getting a new one. They don't make them like they used to. Our first one lasted a really long time.
That is for sure. We got one from our wedding party back in Dec '90. Lasted 13 years. Next one lasted 3 years, next one 13 months. I said BS on this and refused to buy another. I don't care if they are $100, I'd rather pay $500 and have it last LOTS of years. I did break down and got one for this house 5 years ago. Still works. I've just jinxed myself.

Glad your feeling better. 2nd time your heating pad was lost and found . You son is lucky to have a delayed party/Bday. I didnt get one til I joined here !
And you won't ever have one again since you aren't having any more birthdays!

Zomg. About ready to murder boss lady.

I normally do I’m just really grumpy today. And yesterday. And this week.

And I’m sure I will loathe and despise my job all next month with all the tax bs I gotta do.
You REALLY need to find yourself a decent job, with decent management and closer to home.

Very nice of my dad and SM to do this for us all.
Nice? Freekin' Nice! Napa has an ego problem. All the hotels think it is OK to charge many hundreds of $$ for a room, one night. I guess if people pay, they can charge it. They (the hotel companies) must be rolling in money.

We are having a thunderstorm. :hmm Wind sounds scary. Maybe I should find some weather.
I think it found you!

a very CRAZY BROAD in room 11, seems to be the magic room for crazy :th
Change the number to 13. It would be appropriate.

Well. Makes you feel any better for quite a while the city of calgary’s Method of dealing with snow removal - wait for the next chinook.
Seems pretty lame for a place like Calgary. I know Virginia does that but they get lot less snow and it doesn't stay below freezing for long.

I promise I won't be doing that again :th
GOOD!!!!

The cockatiel I sold today pecked a lot of the pullets on the head early this morning, being a jerk.
I ASSUME the spell fixer didn't and you don't have a cockatiel that was pecking chickens on the head. Probably a cockerel.

That’s what the mint is for. ;)
:lau:gig

Sigh. I have the feeling auntie Flo is coming by to visit soon.
Does sound like it is time for a gyno visit. I would think you are way too young for menopause and while I'm no doctor I would think your hormone levels would be normal by now since you've been off "the pill" so long.

GRRR........... Freaking Binks. so mad ! I was feeding the chickens , had the door open and he snatched my polish hen. She was white top, black. couple yrs old. good layer. It took all I had to get him to drop her but was too late . She was doing the last dance.
Hurt my back, broke a few nails. He got a taste with some seramas and he aint gonna stop now.

Well hello Granny family hope y'all had a blessed Christmas.Thank you for the cards prayers thoughts sentiments it means the world to me Hubs is now in hospice the final stages are here I pray he goes peacefully he fought a hard fight & did well for that I'm so proud of him but know he must go home once again thank you everyone take care & have a Great New Year's Eve I'll be back in the New Year :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugsMiss y'all:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

Probably not for the 1,500-2,000 pound round bales. That is what I paid for the small rounds I got this year. Probably 400 pounds? Al said they were equivalent to 10 small squares and those run around 40 pounds.

To pee in??? :eek:

And it should have changed "chances" as well:gig
I usually read through a post before I post it and then probably 25% of the time have to go back and edit after it posts.

Under 1,200 people according to Google.

I think @AlleysChicks needs to post that picture here.

No one at work knew when my birthday was. One person in the department thought it was fun to glitter and similarly "decorate" a person's desk for their birthday. I would have had a hard time not :smack her. Bad enough I got the desk of someone who had been similarly "loved" and I don't think it is possible to ever get all that out save for taking the desk outside and putting a fire hose to it.

Took the words right off of my fingers!

Traffic that bad in such a small place?
Hahaha isn’t the one I have good enough to see? It was a Summer pic but the freckles are worse in the summer.

GRRR........... Freaking Binks. so mad ! I was feeding the chickens , had the door open and he snatched my polish hen. She was white top, black. couple yrs old. good layer. It took all I had to get him to drop her but was too late . She was doing the last dance.
Hurt my back, broke a few nails. He got a taste with some seramas and he aint gonna stop now.
I’d beat him with a stick. Probably throw in a good kick too. I’m thankful the cats I have aren’t interested in the birds.

Well hello Granny family hope y'all had a blessed Christmas.Thank you for the cards prayers thoughts sentiments it means the world to me Hubs is now in hospice the final stages are here I pray he goes peacefully he fought a hard fight & did well for that I'm so proud of him but know he must go home once again thank you everyone take care & have a Great New Year's Eve I'll be back in the New Year :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugsMiss y'all:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs
A million hugs for you Misty

Hahaha isn’t the one I have good enough to see? It was a Summer pic but the freckles are worse in the summer.

I’d beat him with a stick. Probably throw in a good kick too. I’m thankful the cats I have aren’t interested in the birds.
Alley, If I hadnt of hurt myself I would of hurt him. I had him by the nap and was shaking hell out of him , twisting his head trying to make him let go and when he finally did drop her it was too late. I dropped him , he grabbed her back up and took off under the tables where I cant reach. I had just finished feeding them.

Alley, If I hadnt of hurt myself I would of hurt him. I had him by the nap and was shaking hell out of him , twisting his head trying to make him let go and when he finally did drop her it was too late. I dropped him , he grabbed her back up and took off under the tables where I cant reach. I had just finished feeding them.
:hugs He’s too good at hunting.

I feel terrible about it. Like its my fault because they were out of food and she was excited to see me so when I opened the door she came out to greet me. Some greeting hu ? :hit
It’s not your fault, friendly birds and a hunter cat make for a tough time.

Back
Top Bottom