Granny's gone and done it again

Fish tomorrow Cap?
H2o, I hope they do something to help. Robert has decided he dont want Tom trying to get to the van alone so he wants to be woke up for the next 4 days. My people are so opinionated. Tom has decided he dont need anyone. Hope they work that out.

Fish tomorrow Cap?
H2o, I hope they do something to help. Robert has decided he dont want Tom trying to get to the van alone so he wants to be woke up for the next 4 days. My people are so opinionated. Tom has decided he dont need anyone. Hope they work that out.
Yes! Fish! Very excited!:wee

I bet. I wish I was feeling better. One of my females would stock your tank quickly but for myself I want big enough to see fish.
I wish I felt better too. It is going to be hard to restrain myself and not get too many. But I don't want them to die, so I will need to keep numbers low.

I wish I felt better too. It is going to be hard to restrain myself and not get too many. But I don't want them to die, so I will need to keep numbers low.
Just a few fish a week or somethng like that right ? My guppy mama is huge for a guppy and he babies are pretty good sized.

Well, The big rig is in the shop. our personal truck is about down. Bob has not even made enough to cover the big rig payment. Can we catch a break anytime soon?

Just blah and done.

Maybe I should go play in traffic. Yes, I am at that point. Gonna go read. May not comment as my mood is sour and it is not fair to you all for me to share the sour with you all.

Night. Catch you when I am in a better mood.

Back
Top Bottom