Granny's gone and done it again

Don't know either, but I declined it. Glad I did after what you said. Were you able to turn it off?

Do you have a community college near? You can take classes there for two years and then transfer to a 4 yr college. The first two years of college are usually just glorified high school anyway (general ed classes). No need for ACT or SAT if you do well in your classes. Talk to a school counselor. Most kids study for college entrance exams. You can take them more than once... scores usually improve the second time.
Yea we are gonna go talk to them and stuff and see what all I need to do.

Yea we are gonna go talk to them and stuff and see what all I need to do.
That's a good idea.
You want to be a game warden? That's law enforcement, so you would take a lot of criminal justice courses. There are other things like forestry and land management that don't require you to carry a gun and hand out tickets and arrest people, and you would take biological science classes. Just depends on what you want to do.

Don't know either, but I declined it. Glad I did after what you said. Were you able to turn it off?

Do you have a community college near? You can take classes there for two years and then transfer to a 4 yr college. The first two years of college are usually just glorified high school anyway (general ed classes). No need for ACT or SAT if you do well in your classes. Talk to a school counselor. Most kids study for college entrance exams. You can take them more than once... scores usually improve the second time.
Sorry I missed you last night. It wasnt easy to turn back off. There is a thread about it here and it gives a link so I went there and clicked undo push but that didnt work so I went back again and there was a long list of undo push below that.

Back
Top Bottom