Granny's gone and done it again

You sure it was a guinea pig?
Maybe there was something wrong with it. That's why the lady gave it to the sweet little boy!

Your thermometer froze!
It was ugly too short brown hair. I never seen my sister so pizzed at me as she did over that thing. Bahahahaha I took it and put it in her back yard. Turned it loose. Her boys found it and that started a love of critters that just escalated . She called me fuming. " I know it was you. it was you wasnt it !! " Well of course it was me. hahaha

sorry all well and truly beat this evening , AND Lena almost joined the angels last night. I come out of the bathroom after my shower and there are puddles of pee all over the bed, SO I was doing laundry until 4 am , still wasn't done grabbed a couple CLEAN comforters and rolled myself in them. Then this am she is busy eating the corner of a commercial rubber bottomed rug. THAT one she got beat for. FUNNY she's been very good the rest of the day and evening.

sorry all well and truly beat this evening , AND Lena almost joined the angels last night. I come out of the bathroom after my shower and there are puddles of pee all over the bed, SO I was doing laundry until 4 am , still wasn't done grabbed a couple CLEAN comforters and rolled myself in them. Then this am she is busy eating the corner of a commercial rubber bottomed rug. THAT one she got beat for. FUNNY she's been very good the rest of the day and evening.
Sweet dreams Twist. TTY Sunday I guess.

Sweet dreams Twist. TTY Sunday I guess.

that might be subject to change as Robert called today and said he might not be in tomorrow depending on the weather (which means NOT) I mentioned we might have to start adding Mondays for him to come in so I can actually get grocery and other shopping done. I will have to see if Vickie can come over so I can get to mass.

You have good reason to be proud Bruce. AND Wishing AND anyone else that can raise a child up in there school systems to make it to collage. With your DD having migraines on top of that and its truely remarkable.
Wishings boy is but 17. Or he was when he started collage. He has smart parents to learn from. My kids never had a chance in hell.

that might be subject to change as Robert called today and said he might not be in tomorrow depending on the weather (which means NOT) I mentioned we might have to start adding Mondays for him to come in so I can actually get grocery and other shopping done. I will have to see if Vickie can come over so I can get to mass.
Be careful out there ol man Hugs...

start of a UTI or something scared her maybe.

Back
Top Bottom