Granny's gone and done it again

Good morning, grannyland. It was 24* this morning. I watched the sky go from blue to gray yesterday, through the red oak trees outside my bedroom windows. It was so beautiful. I am mostly bed ridden because I get sick at my stomach when I sit up too long. I am so dizzy/woozy.
Maybe you need to see a doctor again.

I like honey in my tea when sick.
It’s working between customers and the warehouse for a cabinet and hardware company. It’s unrelated to any type of job I’ve ever had, but I think it will be a good landing place for now. I really just need any job so we have two salaries, since we own a house now.

Good luck. How are the kids doing?

I like honey in my tea when sick.

Good luck. How are the kids doing?
Honey and a good herbal tea = win.
Ugh. Tired. Burnt out. Tired of work crap. Tired of having to defend my hubs to coworkers both his and mine...he was driving me crazy the other day when he had my laptop so I texted one of the admins and said “I give you permission to throw things at him, just don’t hit my laptop lol” her response was kind of telling...
“Ruh roh...is this a “you’re such a dummy” moment or “boy, bye” situation? “

I’ve had hubs’ friends telling me they are surprised I haven’t divorced him yet. HIS FREAKING FRIENDS.

I was mentioning to one of my work buddies (our assistant soops) how I wanted to do some work on the house and what I wanted to do (build the gopher cages to protect things from getting gobbled and plant some stuff) “you do that?!?” When I responded who else would he was seriously shocked.

guys I’m sorry. I’m just tired.

I opened the pop door to the run for the bantam cochins. Thought the moms with babies would stay inside. No! They jumped out, I would guess a foot or more to the ground. I knew they would not be able to get back in, so I made a ramp. And one of them ran right up it and jumped into the coop!

Back
Top Bottom