Granny's gone and done it again

yes, thats gone. It was very delicious Twist. Thank you.

your welcome !!!!!!, I was waiting to get some hocks smoked before sending you a bday box BUT Haven't managed to find the parts I need for the meat/band saw. I do still have a couple/three here from the last batch BUT figured you would want some "fresh meat"

your welcome !!!!!!, I was waiting to get some hocks smoked before sending you a bday box BUT Haven't managed to find the parts I need for the meat/band saw. I do still have a couple/three here from the last batch BUT figured you would want some "fresh meat"
That is very sweet Twist. You use those hocks though. I know you like them . As a side note, HUH ? Is the legs just sitting in the corner holding the book shelf up or ?

OH and Rod said "Thank you for the bday wishes"
You told him?? I didnt really expect that. He is very welcome.
I got a card w/$20.00 in it from my SD .Thats the only one I got this year but thats ok. I havent sent any . Cant remember them.

That is very sweet Twist. You use those hocks though. I know you like them . As a side note, HUH ? Is the legs just sitting in the corner holding the book shelf up or ?

nope the last batch of hocks I froze, as I want to cut them all the same size for the brine to soak/cure the meat better or more evenly and also for a more even smoking. I can/could just take them out and use the sawzall on them but would need a vice to hold them in place.

nope the last batch of hocks I froze, as I want to cut them all the same size for the brine to soak/cure the meat better or more evenly and all for a more even smoking. I can/could just take them out and use the sawzall on them but would need a vice to hold them in place.
Hahahaa Git er done ! I used a butcher knife once to cut a step tread . only took 5 stitches.

Back
Top Bottom