Granny's gone and done it again

Yarrow tincture not only heals wounds, it counters and prevents infection. Yarrow has been shown to be effective in killing all manner of bacteria, including strep and staph. Much better than an antibiotic cream, I believe. I have sprayed yarrow tincture into my throat to short-circuit a sore throat. And I have sprayed it on a tooth that throbbed for instant pain relief. I spray it on my tired feet to sooth, comfort, and refresh them. When sprayed on the face or back, yarrow tincture kills the bacteria that cause acne. (By the way, chocolate does not cause acne. It my even relieve it. And chocolate it is as good for the heart as green tea, so don't be hard on yourself if you indulge now and then.)

Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) is a common plant throughout the temperate regions of the world. It not only grows wild, but is frequently cultivated for its long-lasting and lovely flowers. The white variety is, to my mind, the best one to make medicine with, especially for internal use. The yellow cultivar is more like tansy than yarrow. The red variety is somewhat in between. There are some wild pink types of yarrow which work much like the wild white ones. I harvest the flowering tops -- which includes flowers, flower buds, seeds, stalk, and leaves from the top one- third of the plant -- and tincture the fresh plant material for at least six weeks in 100 proof vodka.

Yarrow tincture not only heals wounds, it counters and prevents infection. Yarrow has been shown to be effective in killing all manner of bacteria, including strep and staph. Much better than an antibiotic cream, I believe. I have sprayed yarrow tincture into my throat to short-circuit a sore throat. And I have sprayed it on a tooth that throbbed for instant pain relief. I spray it on my tired feet to sooth, comfort, and refresh them. When sprayed on the face or back, yarrow tincture kills the bacteria that cause acne. (By the way, chocolate does not cause acne. It my even relieve it. And chocolate it is as good for the heart as green tea, so don't be hard on yourself if you indulge now and then.)

Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) is a common plant throughout the temperate regions of the world. It not only grows wild, but is frequently cultivated for its long-lasting and lovely flowers. The white variety is, to my mind, the best one to make medicine with, especially for internal use. The yellow cultivar is more like tansy than yarrow. The red variety is somewhat in between. There are some wild pink types of yarrow which work much like the wild white ones. I harvest the flowering tops -- which includes flowers, flower buds, seeds, stalk, and leaves from the top one- third of the plant -- and tincture the fresh plant material for at least six weeks in 100 proof vodka.
I like this lady !!!

Back
Top Bottom