Granny's gone and done it again

Morning all. Good news and bad news from yesterday. Good news is vet said whatever I did prior to bringing her helped because the horn bud looks good. Not perfect but better than when I found it. He thinks she'll be alright. No antibiotics.

Bad news is I put deposits down on 2 registered ND doelings that I was really excited about. The guy messaged me last night apologizing because the 2 I put deposits on are apparently boys. There was a goof when checking genders. :hit

Morning all. Good news and bad news from yesterday. Good news is vet said whatever I did prior to bringing her helped because the horn bud looks good. Not perfect but better than when I found it. He thinks she'll be alright. No antibiotics.

Bad news is I put deposits down on 2 registered ND doelings that I was really excited about. The guy messaged me last night apologizing because the 2 I put deposits on are apparently boys. There was a goof when checking genders. :hit
And this guy is a breeder? :gig

Morning all, Alley, glad your baby is better. Almost time for update pics ??
I have a soured stomach or food poisoning . Yayy me.... snow and ice on the ramp and I need to take Tom to drs today. Robert said to wake him and he would clean the walk .
Good luck Granny!

Sigh. I just feel like a huge fail. All this going on with fluffy, work, can’t take a day off cause deadlines etc...

I’m just feeling super crazy overwhelmed and the fact that I’ve failed fluffy so bad....it might be a different story if I was home all day and had a better hospital setup. But I don’t and I can’t be.

Sigh. I just feel like a huge fail. All this going on with fluffy, work, can’t take a day off cause deadlines etc...

I’m just feeling super crazy overwhelmed and the fact that I’ve failed fluffy so bad....it might be a different story if I was home all day and had a better hospital setup. But I don’t and I can’t be.
You havent failed anything Star ! Your frustrated , I get that but your trying best you can.

Thats right ! The auction. Oh boy. Do you think thats part of why you couldnt sleep? I do that if we have something to do.
No, I was thinking about one of my hens. The rooster has worn her out. Even with a hen apron on. I need to put him in time out. Most of his hens were killed by that possum. And other stuff on my agenda.

Back
Top Bottom