Granny's gone and done it again

No, I was thinking about one of my hens. The rooster has worn her out. Even with a hen apron on. I need to put him in time out. Most of his hens were killed by that possum. And other stuff on my agenda.
why kind are they? He must be young. Thank God human males dont have that drive.

I didnt go to bed til 3am and woke every single hr. on the hr. except for 9 when Tom woke me. LOL His appt in Madison isnt til 1. I washed/dried his clothes then forgot them. He said he took them out of the dryer and folded/hung them up. :oops:
So he is getting around some?

And this guy is a breeder? :gig
supposedly his wife checked them and he was going by what she said. But he's been around them so why not double check before you sell them? I knew from the get go what mine were. I mean how do you mistake balls for anything but a boy?

Morning all, Alley, glad your baby is better. Almost time for update pics ??
I have a soured stomach or food poisoning . Yayy me.... snow and ice on the ramp and I need to take Tom to drs today. Robert said to wake him and he would clean the walk .
I just got done bottle feeding the one. I'm getting ready to go back up there with water so I'll snap some more pics. They are hard to get good shots cause they are always moving. These were from last night, I've been locking all the babies up together so the bottle baby has company. Its helped so shes not so scared of them.
20200226_181419.jpg
20200226_181513.jpg

20200226_122012.jpg
20200226_181523.jpg
20200226_181528.jpg

Edit to add: the black kid and white are 5 weeks and the 2 brown are 4 weeks. Bottle baby was born the same day as the black and white kids. Supposedly.
77 here, we need rain.
I'll send it your way. We were flooded yesterday and now everything is frozen.

Back
Top Bottom