Granny's gone and done it again

H2o, Something happened. I dont know what but I will explain. I had his face cupped in my hand and I was telling him what a good friend he has been and how much I loved him while she was giving the first shot. He never took his eyes off me. When she gave the second one my other hand was on his belly/side. He took a deep breath and that was his last. It raised my hand up and down. I asked the other woman who was also out there , Did you feel that or see it ? She looked at me as if I were nuts and didnt answer. His eyes never closed but the light in them did go away.

Bout time you dragged you booty over here ! Im glad your all doing well w/ this forced home stuff. I sure dont mind but Im still running, just not as much.
I went for a quick shopping trip yesterday. At the register, they had a bin of mini bottles of hand sanitizer, so I was happy to get one since we don't have much at all. Not many people in the store, and everyone keeping their distance. Worst thing is I am having serious chocolate cravings. Either need to make cookies or get to Trader Joe's for one of those giant chocolate bars. Tried to go there last week and there was a huge line to get in, so I left. Chocolate cravings are strong, so maybe I will brave it tonight.

LOL They didnt over charge for the sanitizer did they ?
Did you say trader joes and aldies were the same store ? I bought all 3 of us a chocolate bar and when I got it home I opened it and it had 5 tiny bars in it that looked familiar and I tasted it and could taste the nuts although it was so creamy. My mouth must of been working hard ! I fell asleep a little while ago and when I woke up Tom had brought me his !

I read they have the same parent company. We went in there when I was visiting... it is not quite the same set up as TJs. They have their own brands of food, including those chocolate bars. It just means they pay a vendor to produce things to TJ's specifications and puts their label on it. Your Aldi's chocolate bar was probably from the same vendor.

1585438444022.png

Wheee. Going to plant corn near the chicken coop. Got the space prepped and added some chicken compost that was ready. Yay. Gonna create some more beds for zucchini, pumpkin and sunflowers.
I had hopes that maybe I could get a few things into the chicken run this spring w/ some help and you know the chickens kill all the vegetation where they stay. Well, The weeds out there were taller then the 6ft fence already. I want a garden so badly . Maybe if we get that $ I can ask the amish to come turn the dirt over and get a few tomato plants anyway. Cukes and green beans would put me over the top along w/ canalopes

That could easily be who makes the TJ's bars, even the small ones I sent you. Supposed to be Belgian, but I don't know if that means the country or a process. If the chocolate factories are shut down, we might run out and have to settle for m&ms. I better go stock up!

I had hopes that maybe I could get a few things into the chicken run this spring w/ some help and you know the chickens kill all the vegetation where they stay. Well, The weeds out there were taller then the 6ft fence already. I want a garden so badly . Maybe if we get that $ I can ask the amish to come turn the dirt over and get a few tomato plants anyway. Cukes and green beans would put me over the top along w/ canalopes
You can grow the cukes and beans up the sides of the run. Wouldn't need that much ground turned.

Back
Top Bottom