Granny's gone and done it again

That could easily be who makes the TJ's bars, even the small ones I sent you. Supposed to be Belgian, but I don't know if that means the country or a process. If the chocolate factories are shut down, we might run out and have to settle for m&ms. I better go stock up!

You can grow the cukes and beans up the sides of the run. Wouldn't need that much ground turned.
I like M&Ms too ! Ya, Thats what I figured about the walls/fence of the run but those weeds in there will hide snakes easy peasy

I like M&Ms too ! Ya, Thats what I figured about the walls/fence of the run but those weeds in there will hide snakes easy peasy
Jeez, people freak out over CA earthquakes, but you got venomous snakes and tornadoes! And HUMIDITY! I'll take my chances with the quaking.

The ground had laid bare for years in there so what kind of weeds are they and did they blow in? Can you imagine a 10x20 strawberry patch?
I had been collecting stuff for a hanging strawberry patch. You have to fight the pill bugs for them around here if you plant on the ground. So dry in the summer, the bugs congregate wherever you water.

Jeez, people freak out over CA earthquakes, but you got venomous snakes and tornadoes! And HUMIDITY! I'll take my chances with the quaking.
humidity wont bury you under a building. hahaha Makes for COPD peeps to have a hard time breathing but its fresh air .

I had been collecting stuff for a hanging strawberry patch. You have to fight the pill bugs for them around here if you plant on the ground. So dry in the summer, the bugs congregate wherever you water.
I had a bed of them and they did well. They wont spread in a pot unless you pinch and repot. I wanted tomatoes in the bed so I planted the strawberrys in the ground and weeds took them.

Good evening everyone. I started putting the connector for the playhouse coop and the run together. And I moved some slabs over near the garage, because that is where I rip the bark off.
I changed out a bucket of water for the fish tank today as well.
You have been busy !! How do you remove bark ? Sounds hard.

Back
Top Bottom