Granny's gone and done it again

one 2 yr old Collie, two 15-month Karakachans, one 9-month Boxer Pit ????? mix and two Yorkies one 6 yr old and one 7 yr old.
My Yorkie, Twinkle, lives with my Mom in an Alzheimer's unit. She calls the dog Baby, and can't remember the dog's actual name. Mom fell in love with the dog when we lived in Florida, in Mom's house. She thanks me for giving her the dog every time I talk to her. The dog really is perfect for her.

one 2 yr old Collie, two 15-month Karakachans, one 9-month Boxer Pit ????? mix and two Yorkies one 6 yr old and one 7 yr old.
holy moly. Lots of mouths to feed.
I have 2 yorkie poos and a aussie. Those 3 eat plenty lol

November was the last time I logged anything for fleur regarding heat symptoms/behaviors. I'm hoping Saturday is her due date.

Goodmorning everyone. Hope everyone is having a decent day.
I was on Facebook yesterday and ran across a video of a young Italian woman being wheelchaired out of the hospital after recovering from coronavirus. The caption was something like "975 Italians have recovered from covid 19". I thought it to be a kind of an uplifting video so I hit the share button. This morning I wake up to a notice saying my post goes against their community standards so only I can see it. The deepest they would let me dig into it is they considered it spam. I did object but I'm sure that's about like a flea on an iron dog.

My Yorkie, Twinkle, lives with my Mom in an Alzheimer's unit. She calls the dog Baby, and can't remember the dog's actual name. Mom fell in love with the dog when we lived in Florida, in Mom's house. She thanks me for giving her the dog every time I talk to her. The dog really is perfect for her.

Yeah the yorkies are 1/2 siblings. Both were given to me. One took to my daughter and the other to my husband. The other dogs all have taken to my children.
I do all the housebreaking and training and the dang dogs decide they want one of the boys for their human.

holy moly. Lots of mouths to feed.
I have 2 yorkie poos and a aussie. Those 3 eat plenty lol

The Yorkies are the small dogs. The other four are all large breeds. So they top out at 2 yrs with growth spurts. Collie is the old man who thinks he is an LGD. The two Karakachans are still growing they have another 9 months or so. The female will be 110 lbs and the male about 125 lbs. No clue how big the boxer it mix will be when he is finally grown.

Back
Top Bottom