Granny's gone and done it again

I think...when all this eases, and the panic stops...and I can buy freaking dish soap and toilet paper again (ughhhhhhh)

I need to find a hatchery in Arizona and put in an order to pick up and just do a road trip for chicks. That way I can get the breeds/assortment I want...and not worry about it.

(Can’t ship - Usps routes through San Bernardino county which is still a vnd hot spot - hence the road trip)

Well. Peach’s vet visit is in an hour and a half. Stress. The swelling is looking less angry but....it’s still there. I haven’t peeked in her mouth yet.

Yes I should be getting the trump bucks...buuuut I’m not counting on that until it arrives.

And yes. Hubs still works too. Heavy duty mechanic...that one is for sure a necessity.

He offered to take tomorrow morning off to go to the vet with me...and I told him only one person can go in. So he’s going to work tomorrow - but has said if he needs to come home for emotional support he will. I may not even have answers tomorrow so...
They are letting you go in?not here. They come out to your car and get the dog

Well, all I have learned today is my peeps aint normal. as in 98.6 normal and my fish tank is full of poop. I do tend to over fed them. I cook for them. And I LIKE IT ! I dont even like to do that for my family. I have too many snails in that tank. Bet thats not helping . I see you lurking Don, Talk to me. Whats your life like ?
I do have an aquarium. It's a working progress but here's a picture.
IMG_20200105_094752.jpg
Stocked with guppys and tetras ..

I have been layed off work because of this virus so I have been working at the property and spending time with the kids . also I cleared some land that I have been meaning to get to and built a chicken tractor for my meat birds. Now I have been shopping around for some farming implements for my diesel tractor. Pretty much sums it up.

Last edited:
They are letting you go in?not here. They come out to your car and get the dog
Well. According to their website it’s one person can go in. That may have changed though I hope not.

Though I am worried about what will happen if they do lock it down....and if I have to make the hard call. I may pull a granny and say do it in the back of the truck then cause I will be damned if I let her go without me there.

I just saw the Facebook memories. I think tomorrow or the day after it’ll be twelve years since I picked her up.

Back
Top Bottom