Granny's gone and done it again

Thank you.
Bandit got out yesterday and I found him across the street and all the way to lemon rd. He heard me call and came running back but he had to cross the street to get here. I dont know what to do w/ him. I even go out w/ them and he still takes off w/ me hollering at him.

A tired dog is a good dog. He doesn't get enough exercise. Not sure how to solve that problem.
You seen the fence back there. LOL I need a huge fence so they can run. My grass is already too tall to mow in spots. I got 2 of the 5 gallon cans filled up yesterday w/ gas and the tractor has a flat.

The spay clinic is closed. Maybe I’ll try contacting vets and see if they’ll do payments. We have money in savings, but we’re tightening up for the long haul.
No local humane society?
I cannot believe how much the prices have skyrocketed for vet services in the past few years. Making it almost impossible for a regular person to be able to have a pet in good conscience.

The spay clinic is closed. Maybe I’ll try contacting vets and see if they’ll do payments. We have money in savings, but we’re tightening up for the long haul.
I think they are em. only right now and I only got Shadow in IF he had been there before. good luck, I hope you find someone. I THINK cats will just continue to go into heat til they are "caught".

Back
Top Bottom