Granny's gone and done it again

here as well and the rec center and indoor city pool all type of organizations meetings like AA , and grief groups and the like
It's hard on a lot of people. Hermits like me don't really notice, except the streets are so empty... unless you are trying to go to Costco or Trader Joe's. Seems like everyone is there!

Yes. My youngest got swine flu when that went around. He was 9 yr old. 104+ fever. Scared the crap out of me.

They still have so much to learn about this virus. The thought that young people don't get it sure isn't true in the US. It is true that it is toughest on the elderly, but that doesn't mean other ages won't have serious problems.

or what the after effects will be on all the recovered either.

It's hard on a lot of people. Hermits like me don't really notice, except the streets are so empty... unless you are trying to go to Costco or Trader Joe's. Seems like everyone is there!

here as well which is why Walmart has reduce instore shoppers to 5 people for every 1000 square feet of sales floor.

That info from Jefferson county was good. If people take it seriously and make the effort, especially keeping that 6 ft buffer zone between people, you can really limit the virus. It's worked really well so far here in northern CA. We would have been as bad as New York if the governor didn't take the extreme steps and start shutting down infected counties very early. It's not spreading very quickly at all. Just a few cases here and there and only one death so far, thankfully. A female police detective. She wasn't all that old either. :(
She was probably sniffing around on a case and got too close.

Back
Top Bottom