Granny's gone and done it again

From the little I read of his links on the page, it sounds like your governor is establishing the standard sort of Stay at Home order that most of us are under. You can go to the store for food and get medical help as necessary, otherwise stay home.

From the little I read of his links on the page, it sounds like your governor is establishing the standard sort of Stay at Home order that most of us are under. You can go to the store for food and get medical help as necessary, otherwise stay home.
I will read it later. I saved the link. Do I take Robert ? Jeez, I dont know what to do. I havent disinfected anything you know.

I will read it later. I saved the link. Do I take Robert ? Jeez, I dont know what to do. I havent disinfected anything you know.
If you need him to lift stuff, but otherwise he should stay home. You don't need to disinfect anything at home now. Just keep 6 ft away from people, wash your hands, and don't tough your face at all in any way until your hands are super clean.

If you need him to lift stuff, but otherwise he should stay home. You don't need to disinfect anything at home now. Just keep 6 ft away from people, wash your hands, and don't tough your face at all in any way until your hands are super clean.
I do need him but I can force myself to do it. I will suffer but I wont die ! I was thinking about the grocerys. I havent disinfected.

Back
Top Bottom