Granny's gone and done it again

I had God awful bladder cramps on the way home. I swear it feels like stuff is falling out of there. LOL I need a DR !! I wanted to pull over because it was hard to drive but there wasnt a place to do that. Wish I knew what causes that.
You might have a urinary infection.

Robert and I went to town today. I told him I preferred he stay home. He said duly noted and went to the van.
He has a wicked sense of humor that boy. Driving down the road I asked if he brought the hand sanitizer . He said, Mom , do I look like Im happy to be here ? ?? Umm no? Then this bulge in my pocket MUST be the santizer. :th

They (being wal marts) put tape on the floor to make the isles one way. Some people dont seem to have the ability to look down and after the 3rd isle I started feeling like I was a hall monitor back in grade school. WOW ROBERT DID you notice all the bright yellow arrows on the floor ? Good thing we are only going one way. I actually turned 2 people around w/ that line.
Standing in line 6 ft apart. An old lady in front of me . Taking forever ! She paid by check. She filled the check out completely. Twice. She was wearing a mask, On her chin. She says You forgot my smokes ! Now I am gonna have to write another check ! The cashier gets them then asks for ID. HU ?? I said Mr. you just took her checks w/ no ID, She is crippled and obviously pushing 100 yrs old. I pushed my ID in his face and said here ya go! He took it. The lady says thank you to me and I said pull your damm mask up . My bad.. Anyway almost 45 mins in line and we are finally out of there.
Robert fell asleep on the way home and I find out he hasnt been to bed yet. Finally I have all the cold stuff away and the canned can go to the devil for now.
I did buy a very small pre-sliced ham, already made mashed taters , a can of baked beans and 6 rolls. That will be Easter dinner I suppose.
WHat exactly does he eat that has to be refrigerated? Milk?

1586396322207.png

Its whats for dinner. LOL I added butt cheese this time and boy does it stink.

You might have a urinary infection.
I hope not. I get these once in a while. Its like charlie horses in the bladder. Dr gave me the same meds Robert uses for crones . I dont remember the name of it but it relaxes the intestines and happens to work on the bladder as well. I think its scar tissue but dont know for sure.

Camping, People on the tv today was trying to make this virus a race thing. Talking about where you live and how 70% of the people there dying is black. Now I never been there before but isnt 70% of the whole population there black? Just wondering..
Kind of is about race and kind of isn't. In certain areas, doctors are seeing a higher proportion of black covid patients needing hospitalization, more than there should be, all things being equal. It seems, for some reason, these people do not get routine, proper health care to help with things like diabetes, high bp, heart problems, and such... all the stuff that lets the virus attack ferociously. Why they are not getting regular care on par with other racial groups is the big question. Seems Hispanic patients are in a similar way. Lack of money, mistrust of the system, historic poor treatment, language barriers... lot of things to consider, but the fact that they don't receive regular health care means their chances of dying from the virus are much higher and so the death percentages are shockingly high.

Back
Top Bottom