Granny's gone and done it again

@nubbard What awesome parents ! Makes me miss mine even more. Can I borrow yours for a hot second ? All that in a day ?
Why not have the dog run on the outside ? Would give them so much more room. . Funny thing is, I just repurposed my chicken run into a dog fence. LOL
If you lived in New Mexico, I'd bring them over. My Dad and I started around 9 this morning. Mom joined us around 3 this afternoon. My Dad never stops, he's amazing.

If you lived in New Mexico, I'd bring them over. My Dad and I started around 9 this morning. Mom joined us around 3 this afternoon. My Dad never stops, he's amazing.
I used to be like that, until depression and Lyme Disease came along. I love getting projects done though.

She’s got all six under her now. She just gets shy when I’m out there.

Heard back from my choice breeder - I sent the email this afternoon. Seems promising.

Jesse’s still not sold on a shepherd. I’m at the point where I’m pulling heavy on this one. If he was the one getting up in the middle of the night for random pee pupper pee breaks or first thing or doing anything...then he may have more of a say but nope. He just got his shop. He doesn’t want me getting another rescue...this is what it’s going to be.

Tango update: Hey peeps...pun intended, I'm going to post everyday Tango's condition with fowl pox. Put her cream on this morning, she can open her bad eye a tiny (and I mean tiny) bit. That is a tiny bit of improvement! Baby steps...baby steps. I tried conducting an eye test on her. She can see fine out of her good eye. Not yet her bad eye though. How did I conduct this eye test you ask? Well, I just holded a sun flower seed infront of each eye, if she ate it-she could see out of it. Simple. Easy. Effective. 👍I wonder how she will be tomorrow...?

:frowSee ya'll tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom