Granny's gone and done it again

SO a while back Rod "decided" that he was JUST going to take care of the animals. NO other helping around the place. OK FINE be an ask but at least the animals were being cared for. So I got Mike (renter) to come out and help me a bit yesterday install the post for the "yak brush" then he pulled up some electric fence posts while I tilled the garden up. then back to quancet to change tiller for 3 point mower and I mowed as much yard as I want left for Dumb and Dumber to actually take care of and will fence off the rest with electric for the young yaks to graze. Grass was to tall for the regular mowers :mad: Robert took Arse in for his shots (3:30 apt) and Rod went/rode with. I get the mowing finished and gather eggs before heading into town. Get all the eggs cleaned, and boxed. Then went out and mowed all the blvds (about an hour) instead of the 3 hours it took the firs time. Then had to replace a screen door latch.

About 7 or so Rod calls and "INFORMS" me that he is not going to do the animals as he is taking the summer off. BUT he will do the animals this winter. BULLCHIT , I told him no thanks and he needed to be off the place ASAP and until he was, the animals were still his to take care of. He smarted off and hung up on me.

So sitting here to hear from Robert as to weither or not I need to go out and do chicken
chores. Keep in mind I have chicks coming next week.

what brought all that on Twist ? Im sorry. You cant be in 2 places .

not sure Rod hasn't really been "Rod" since before Christmas. BUT I just can't take the stress and the BS any longer., If I have to I will start eviction proceedings and then get him banned from the property.

Back
Top Bottom