Granny's gone and done it again

the bugs ?
pill bugs are the most destructive

theres nothing to them if its what Im thinking of. Like someone took a mini pumpkin and squished it only a yellow ish tan color ?
Pale green or yellow mostly. They can get as thick as a zucchini.
Good things come in small packages! These multi ones look cool!
1590870421074.png

funny you pickedzinna and cosmos Wishing. My mom and sisters fav. and I bet they will be beautiful scattered in each other. The tall zinnas.
My zinnias are short with big bright flowers. Mr. Imwalle said they will keep flowering til cool weather.

The ticks are TERRIBLE this year. :mad: I had one crawling up my neck last night!!! Even after a full body tick check and clean jammies, I still felt creepy crawly all night. :hmm

#2 found a dead one on the kitchen floor this morning. Must have actually bit Scooter. At least the fipronil is working!

You took our rain! We were supposed to get some this morning. Just a spit. :(

It looks great... Room to run!!!!! I bet you have some happier dogs.

Looks like that shrimp is stuck in the fish's mouth. Did you see the updated video for this? Wonder who dies first, fish or shrimp?

:mad::mad::mad:
Are they the red mites? If so, just spraying the roosts will help some... and spray on the walls around where the roosts are attached.
You should spray as much as you can as soon as you can. Doesn't take long for the mites to kill.

:pop Did you try it?

I haven't wanted a tank because of the noise. If the kind you have is truly silent, maybe I will change my mind!!
Not sure what type of mites they are, but I have to do something for sure. Thinking I will put sand in the bottom of the coop with dusting powder so they can bathe in it. Tonight I can shut the pop door a
I found something out I didnt want to know while researching yesterday. The shrimps diet and then we eat shrimp. I feel terrible about it and I know the first time I am able to order shrimp I will pass. Solongfavoritefood
Bottom feeders eat what's on the bottom. Dead stuff.

I forgot about the strawberries. They finally got a different type in... Albion. I am making hanging baskets. Pill bugs and earwigs eat all the berries here before they have a chance to get sweet, so I am hanging them!
Some of my strawberry plants are in the window boxes.

Ughhhhh. Got the grow out coop mostly cleaned for my lorp. Will move her and what eggs are developing in there tonight. Her bitties won’t have a chance in the main coop.

Edit. So. Many. Earwigs.
Don't the chickens eat them? Our problem right now is moths. Loads of them everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom