Granny's gone and done it again

Hubby tried to light a fire in the big pile of wood he has been digging out of the big pile of wood and dirt behind the work shop. As usual, it was too much big logs, no medium branches , and a little small kindling. Not enough. Sigh. That's what he always does. So I got the chain saw and cut up some junk wood in the area near the chicken coop . And picked up 3, 5 gallon buckets of sticks. 3 mule loads of pieces of big branches. Guess what, the fire is burning!

Hubby tried to light a fire in the big pile of wood he has been digging out of the big pile of wood and dirt behind the work shop. As usual, it was too much big logs, no medium branches , and a little small kindling. Not enough. Sigh. That's what he always does. So I got the chain saw and cut up some junk wood in the area near the chicken coop . And picked up 3, 5 gallon buckets of sticks. 3 mule loads of pieces of big branches. Guess what, the fire is burning!
that cracks me up Cap. LOLOL No cave man there !

I unplugged the heater on the baby guppies. It was 80 ! Way too hot for shrimp unless you like them boiled. I prefer fried myself. I dont have a heater for the other tank but I checked temp it was in the safe range so tomorrow I figure both tanks will be the same and I can start moving them.

Back
Top Bottom