Granny's gone and done it again

Hi...I started reading this thread again a couple of weeks ago...granny if your needing somewhere for your shrimp why not use a breeder net in a larger tank...I used to keep a few baby guppies in them to stop them getting eaten. View attachment 2176070View attachment 2176071
I tried the floating plastic ones but they kept getting through the bars.
Where were you 2 days ago? !!!! LOLOL Because I never thought about it.. I have already moved the fish except for 2 that are outsmarting me. Welcome to Grannys

OMG hair pulling teeth nashing. :barnie No one will hel. Call the 3credit reporting agencys. They wont do anything w/o his ssn and id . LOLOL ss wont do anything w/o drs. med record. Hell they just mailed the new one to the house not long back and must come in to the office oh but they are closed because of corona.

100_2817.JPG
100_2818.JPG

Can anyone ID this ? edit, never mind, Its a wandering jew.
inch plant/spider wort.

Last edited:
just poping in since I missed yesterday. Chicks showed up yesterday and Cackle sent 2 extra of both breeds. ALL the calves were busy playing and basically sorted into 3 age groups, Sonny heifer was giving Granola's bull calf what for . then Comet's and Choices bulls were running up and down a bank. And Sherry Nicole was feeling "foxy" and trying to run and kick up her heels, this did NOT end well BUT it didn't seem to faze her and up and doing it again. Both Tibbits and Goldmein (bulls) were trying to hop/hump Granola and she was having NONE of that :lol:.

Yeah, I tried it but just too much sex for me. Dont know why they have to show so much.

I agree, and it’s one of the reasons I’m hesitant to read the books. Fortunately it’s not as bad as Game of Thrones. There are several episodes at a stretch with no sex, but I only watched it late at night so the kids didn’t accidentally walk in.

Back
Top Bottom