Granny's gone and done it again

thats more then 9 ! LOLOL
I'm having loading problems over here.

The buff chick that I helped died. Its legs were messed up. So I only have 8 silkies.....

one of those chicks looks like a guinea. and is the white w/ black streak down the back a partridge or ??
I wish yall would keep your lights on so I know if Im talking to myself or not.
3 of those chicks are guineas lol I snuck them in. 2 blue and a white supposedly.

I think that silver chipmunk is a grey but not 100%

Natural healing! Sounds great and if he manages to eat any of it, probably won't do any harm.

Excuse my unsolicited advice, but the best roost for chickens is a 2X4, flat side up. Chickens don't have the kind of feet that grip easily like songbirds do. In the wild, they will find a nice wide branch to roost on. His toe might heal better roosting on flat feet.
Ohhhhhhhhhh, ok thanks for that one.. he was previously roosting on a fence post, but didn't have one available for the garden area, I do have 2 x 4's though. And here's an interesting article I found after Granny Hatchet asked about nutrition. https://thisnzlife.co.nz/odd-reasons-your-chicken-might-be-lame/ her question got me to thinking about that, but since there's lameness/limping on only one side I kinda ruled that out, and they (all 6) have been on the same feed/treat regimen.

I'm having loading problems over here.

The buff chick that I helped died. Its legs were messed up. So I only have 8 silkies.....

3 of those chicks are guineas lol I snuck them in. 2 blue and a white supposedly.

I think that silver chipmunk is a grey but not 100%
that blue will be pied blue. LOLOL

You probably can. I could ask my teenager if you want. :D

Because for me... :idunno I have to have him fix all my stuff before he heads back up to college.
I wouldn't mind it so much if it wouldn't change my words for their words. Like a few posts back I tried to use the word divisive and it changed it to decisive. I didn't catch it till I reread a while later.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, ok thanks for that one.. he was previously roosting on a fence post, but didn't have one available for the garden area, I do have 2 x 4's though. And here's an interesting article I found after Granny Hatchet asked about nutrition. https://thisnzlife.co.nz/odd-reasons-your-chicken-might-be-lame/ her question got me to thinking about that, but since there's lameness/limping on only one side I kinda ruled that out, and they (all 6) have been on the same feed/treat regimen.
thats a good read , thanks for sharing it

Hi Wishing. Just now reading back enough to see your howdy. Hope you and all yours are doing well.
Thanks. We are doing pretty good. Fighting the boredom of being home all the time. Hubs and #2son pulled out the old car that hasn't seen daylight for about 15 years and are getting it running again. Good project!

I took a hike today with a friend I've known since 3rd grade. Was hot, but a lovely day. This was our view.
View attachment 2227605
The old farm where I grew up is on the bottom far left. I now live far right at the base of the ridge.

How about you? Keeping busy?

that makes you done right ?
No, not nearly. Still more painting to do, hardware cloth to apply ( if I can find some to buy), trim to cut and paint, plus the windows and doors need refinishing. And the catch pen needs to be built. Hubby might do that part.

Back
Top Bottom