Granny's gone and done it again

That's my pic! Who needs a kid when I have granny?

I took a hike today with a friend I've known since 3rd grade. Was hot, but a lovely day. This was our view.
1593921743357.png

The old farm where I grew up is on the bottom far left. I now live far right at the base of the ridge.

Sweet dreams, Granny!

Clicking on that link just says oops ran into problems.
What kind of old car? You know better than to throw out a little tidbit like that. Lol.
Me, I'm staying pretty busy holding this chair down.
haha sorry, I should know better.
The car is hubs' first... drove it in high school.

'69 Alfa Spider. Looks like this (not my pic), but needs a little work to be quite this nice. Some family members were Alfa fanatics for decades... influenced him quite a bit. First date with him was in that car. Scared me to death... he drove fast back then. Now he drives like a grandpa! :D
1593922276754.png

That's my pic! Who needs a kid when I have granny?

I took a hike today with a friend I've known since 3rd grade. Was hot, but a lovely day. This was our view.
1593921743357.png

The old farm where I grew up is on the bottom far left. I now live far right at the base of the ridge.
Nice. Is that Sahara dust in the background or California smog?

Sweet dreams, Granny!

haha sorry, I should know better.
The car is hubs' first... drove it in high school.

'69 Alfa Spider. Looks like this (not my pic), but needs a little work to be quite this nice. Some family members were Alfa fanatics for decades... influenced him quite a bit. First date with him was in that car. Scared me to death... he drove fast back then. Now he drives like a grandpa! :D
View attachment 2227622
That's great that y'all held onto it. I was too knot headed to have that much foresight.

That is beyond too scary!!
Besides a heart problem she could be having seizures. She's going to get hurt in one of those falls.
I am concerned about that, @bruceha2000 . She has agreed to just walk until we see, or rather "see" a medical professional of some sort on Tuesday. We may have to do it via facetime in order for me to be included, the clinic allows NO visitors, patients ONLY, and I know she will downplay the seriousness of the issue if I'm not there.

Nice. Is that Sahara dust in the background or California smog?
My friend and I were trying to figure that out. It's been hazy all week. Not smog (well maybe a little) because there have been onshore winds and foggy mornings which usually disperses the smog. Dust is possible... certainly dry enough. Everyone is having allergy problems too. I will have to haul myself back up that hill on a clear day to get better photos.

That's great that y'all held onto it. I was too knot headed to have that much foresight.
My husband might be just a tad bit sentimental over things. :rolleyes:
I think our #2 son has set his sights on having it one day. He's been polishing for 2 days and helped fix (or replace?) the tie rod ends. Learning a lot.

Back
Top Bottom