Granny's gone and done it again

I am concerned about that, @bruceha2000 . She has agreed to just walk until we see, or rather "see" a medical professional of some sort on Tuesday. We may have to do it via facetime in order for me to be included, the clinic allows NO visitors, patients ONLY, and I know she will downplay the seriousness of the issue if I'm not there.
Hi Blue. Maybe you could call the dr's office, explain the situation, and give them a little more detail.
Is she scared about it do you think?

Hi Blue. Maybe you could call the dr's office, explain the situation, and give them a little more detail.
Is she scared about it do you think?
Not even a little bit. She thinks i'm over reacting to be at all concerned. This gitl thinks she is Supergirl + Wonder Woman all rolled into one. Invincible, ya know?

Maybe you could call the dr's office, explain the situation, and give them a little more detail.
I did. They suggested a video conference. that's the only way i can be included. Of course then they can't do a physical exam, listen to her heart, etc. But what i'm hoping for is a referral to a cardiologist anyway. I think it's a heart valve issue. Or rather, that's what i'm afraid it might be.

Back
Top Bottom