Granny's gone and done it again

Aaaand I got a call from the Dr. office : the Dr. wants to see me about my labs and discuss my options.... oh crapacola!
:fl They shouldn't leave you hanging like that!

Some type of critter has been making a meal out of my duck eggs. NO shells to be found and all the adults are still there BUT 34 eggs gone.
According to Charlotte's Web, rats will take eggs.
🕷🥚🐭

I wouldn’t sell a puppy to someone who already had 8 dogs. They are not doing anything with right? Not even training. Do they stay out side. All the time?
They’re both. Doggy door through the garage or something. Don’t see any walking or training or anything. Just yelling at the dogs to shut up every now and then. Yep. That works. Like I said I wonder if they even disclosed their dogs. The breeder was an out of town one. I mean, breeder I’m working with is going off what I tell her - it’s a bit far for a house check (though I’m wondering if I could do a virtual/FaceTime meeting, h2o, would you think that’s appropriate or total wacko?) Apparently it’s all up to the wife to rehome the husband has washed his hands of it.

Cap just got limes from a tick. My DH had it too
Tick crawling on my belly yesterday after I went to the garden.
And you can't just grab them either... they squirm and wriggle away or they drop off to another part of your body. yuck
Masking tape works good... wrap em up and you don't have to worry about them escaping.
Encased in carbonite!
1594074847915.png

And you can't just grab them either... they squirm and wriggle away or they drop off to another part of your body. yuck
Masking tape works good... wrap em up and you don't have to worry about them escaping.
Encased in carbonite!
View attachment 2230267
Thats disturbing. LOL

Back
Top Bottom