Granny's gone and done it again

Thats disturbing. LOL
I just collect the ticks and put them in used water bottles, screw the cap back on. If you leave 1/2" of water in the bottom, shake the bottle and they drown. I am getting it down pat removing them daily from the dogs.

I just collect the ticks and put them in used water bottles, screw the cap back on. If you leave 1/2" of water in the bottom, shake the bottle and they drown. I am getting it down pat removing them daily from the dogs.
Add a drop of dish soap, they die much more quickly.

That's a good idea. You'd run out of masking tape too quick with the ticks you have there.
Blue beat me to it, :) was going to say to add a drop of dish soap. Kills fleas faster that way too.

:fl They shouldn't leave you hanging like that!

According to Charlotte's Web, rats will take eggs.
🕷🥚🐭
I hate being left hanging. But they need their office visit to tell you that you have yet another miserable disease to make you tired!

Granny, don't worry too much about your Robert. Things will work out as they should. My DH was 55 when we got married. First (and last!) time for him. He's mildly autistic too. He just thinks he's an introvert. I told him the bumps in his head fit the holes in mine, that's why we get along so well! 😆

I hate being left hanging. But they need their office visit to tell you that you have yet another miserable disease to make you tired!
Sorry to hear, Cap. But the good news is, once you know what ails you, you can begin treatment and get better! 👍🏻 Right?

Back
Top Bottom