Granny's gone and done it again

How did she get out Cap? I hope you catch her. Shes probably scared. Wonder if she would come to last owner or if owner brought mama goat over she might come to her ?
She went right through the fence. I asked hubby to use the 2"×4" roll of fence I bought but he just used field fence. I went around opening gates to gardens etc. Hoping she will go in and be caught.
20200708_134144.jpg

It's the one on my right. She has a small collar on.

She went right through the fence. I asked hubby to use the 2"×4" roll of fence I bought but he just used field fence. I went around opening gates to gardens etc. Hoping she will go in and be caught.
View attachment 2233727
Oh my goonies, they are adorable!

View attachment 2233727

They are just adorable!

I guess the other 3 will be locked in the house til he gets that fence changed out.
I already ran chicken wire on the inside of the fence . But they are in the goat house now. They got up inside the entryway all by themselves. And I let them all try nursing on the bottle. I got about 2 oz. into the smallest one.

Back
Top Bottom