Granny's gone and done it again

Morning all, No sleep. I tossed til 4am then dozed for about an hr damn dog woke me up farting. She reeked. enough to gag a maggot. Then my bladder decided it wanted to have fun and game time. up and down all night. so 2 hrs broken sleep.
Its hot already.
Anything Cap? :fl

1594298569762.png

Wow, takes me 30 minutes to get through all the posts from the previous night, and here ya'll have started again this morning. Still hoping Cap finds her errant kid.. Granny, you downing the 'nectar of the gods' already? Raining on and off here, but didn't stop me from getting more grower feed for the 'kids'. TSC didn't have Wazine or the other wormer suggested by dawg. Gator is still in the jeep waiting on the rain to stop before getting out to come in the house. Henri seems to be moving a bit better this morning, but due to the rain I didn't stick around for his 'lovin'' session.

Wow, takes me 30 minutes to get through all the posts from the previous night, and here ya'll have started again this morning. Still hoping Cap finds her errant kid.. Granny, you downing the 'nectar of the gods' already? Raining on and off here, but didn't stop me from getting more grower feed for the 'kids'. TSC didn't have Wazine or the other wormer suggested by dawg. Gator is still in the jeep waiting on the rain to stop before getting out to come in the house. Henri seems to be moving a bit better this morning, but due to the rain I didn't stick around for his 'lovin'' session.
It was a slow night . Who is gator ? . Glad you got ahold of dawg. He knows his stuff.

Back
Top Bottom