Granny's gone and done it again

Havent had them 24 hrs and their already more trouble then their worth.Need a trap. maybe some grain for it.
Just the one, the other 3 just need love. Goats prefer leaves over grain. Even the sweet feed I put in their tunnel only got nibbled on. They obviously didn't get socialized.

Morning all. Stayed up so late watching “The Great” and I tried to sleep in. DD came in and opened my blinds. ☹️

Mental health is on a slide, not sure what’s up. Meds and everything are on track. Being awake is just exhausting. ☹️

The baby squirrel saw me yesterday and ran across the road and right up to my toes begging for peanuts. I need to buy more and maybe some carrots and celery. And I should set up a little fountain or birdbath since it’s so hot. I saw it drinking out of my orchid water the other day.

Morning all. Stayed up so late watching “The Great” and I tried to sleep in. DD came in and opened my blinds. ☹

Mental health is on a slide, not sure what’s up. Meds and everything are on track. Being awake is just exhausting. ☹

The baby squirrel saw me yesterday and ran across the road and right up to my toes begging for peanuts. I need to buy more and maybe some carrots and celery. And I should set up a little fountain or birdbath since it’s so hot. I saw it drinking out of my orchid water the other day.
Covid stress.

Back
Top Bottom