Granny's gone and done it again

My Nancy told me w/ dementia and when they have clear moments they remember what they have and the fact they forget their loved ones. If thats true I hate to think about it.
It's a cruel condition. Mom was glad to hear from me. I sent her pictures, a card, and now a leash for her dog. She said someone took hers.

I have been diagnosed with so many different things. By the state or SS drs. I guess said that I had double dementia. Most people dont understand that. 2 reasons for my memory loss. sever sugar drops were one . I dont have those so much anymore but the damage has been done. These are the drs that want to disprove your disabilities

So. Bosses adopted a pitty puppy over the weekend.
8 wks old. Bringing him to the office. I feel like freaking Typhoid Mary. “But parva!!” “You mean parvo?” “Yeah! You can’t touch him and he can’t wander around the office! Oh no I set his crate down on the floor where you walked!”
Ok. Parvo is bad. And yes. Caution is required. Peach is however fully vaccinated. And if you were so terrified of me bringing dog cooties...maybe you should have thought that through?
Ugh. Water district please hire me this time.

20200713_140346.jpg

^^Genny
20200712_163408.jpg

Gemini meeting the goats. They were not a fan.
20200712_163740.jpg

Charlee was the only brave one.

Back
Top Bottom