Granny's gone and done it again

google knows all, they record all, they sell most of it, they decide what we can and can't say and who gets to speak, and they decide what it best for us... 1984 has arrived.
My radio guy I listen to just got gonged off Facebook. Refuse to stream his morning show any more.

He can join me... the only other person in the world that doesn't use FB
Not the only one by a long shot! I don't fb either. I had an account, probably still do bc I can't figure out how to delete it but have not been there in 3 or 4 years. Don't even remember the pw. 🙄

wonder why
FB, and twitter, and other sites I don't even know, where people post their own ideas... all those sites have a special protection from the fed govt that they cannot be sued for slander or libel because they are just allowing other people to share their thoughts. They are not controlling what is said, just act like a bulletin board.
Lately most of these sites have started censoring the content of what some people post. That makes them editors controlling content rather than a benign bulletin board. Of course, as everything is these days, it has become very political. Only certain people are being censored or even removed from platforms, and so far these big companies are getting away with it. some people are looking for social media sites that are truly uncensored.

Back
Top Bottom