Granny's gone and done it again

Sorry, that's not a Staffordshire Terrier. That's a blue nosed pit bull. A cross between the staffy and a bull dog. Nice looking pup though.
Well. He was from some sort of “rescue” so...

I admittedly don’t know my bully breeds. Truth be told they’re just a class I’ve never been all that interested in. I like my herding/working dawgs!! (Though yes peach and Lexi were both High Society girls)

So the other admin went to go drop something off in boss lady’s office. Apparently the stench is real.
(Well duh. How many days same pee pad?)

I found some natures not really a miracle cleaner in the garage. Gosh knows how old it is but I dislike it so I brought it in. I’m down to my last can of The Good Stuff so heck no I’m keeping that lol.
Also, bringing in a pee pad would mean busting open a fresh sleeve of em. So no. She can get her own.
I’m being a brat.

So the other admin went to go drop something off in boss lady’s office. Apparently the stench is real.
(Well duh. How many days same pee pad?)

I found some natures not really a miracle cleaner in the garage. Gosh knows how old it is but I dislike it so I brought it in. I’m down to my last can of The Good Stuff so heck no I’m keeping that lol.
Also, bringing in a pee pad would mean busting open a fresh sleeve of em. So no. She can get her own.
I’m being a brat.

You’re not being a brat. It’s not your responsibility to share.

Just dandy, young'un... Got all the lime out on the lawn and back 40, swapped out the dog kennel with a rain barrel (on it's side) for Henri.. Got gas for the mower, dog food for the neighbor's dog, and um stuff. The dog kennel I was using for Henri was gettting wet every time it rained outside.. but the rain barrel is rain proof when on its side. :yesss: He's also got a beach umbrella and a fence post perch he loves to hang out on. I'll stick some shavings in the barrel later today when it's not so hot and sweaty outside. Spreader and dog kennel have already been washed thoroughly and are ready to be put away when they are fully dried.

Currently sitting here deciding on the pineapple Fanta I got.. i just love the orange Fanta. Pineapple is ok, but grapefruit would be another awesome flavor.

Well. He was from some sort of “rescue” so...

I admittedly don’t know my bully breeds. Truth be told they’re just a class I’ve never been all that interested in. I like my herding/working dawgs!! (Though yes peach and Lexi were both High Society girls)
I worked in the Collier County DAS (Dept of Animal Services) in the quarantine section.. I never liked pits at all. Gator has changed my mine on that. He's the sweetest, gentlist, best pal of a dog I've ever had. When the neighbor's dogs came over to inspect the chicken coop which I happened to be in, Gator let them know in short order they were not to get close to it, then ran off to play with them while I finished my chores. He was not snappy or mean, just barked in a manor that let them know.. don't mess with momma's chickens.

BTW, here's a note for ya.. Didja know Petey on Spanky and our Gang was a pill bull? NO, look it up. They were originally bred to be baby sitters.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom