Granny's gone and done it again

Cap ,Star upgraded her tank and posted pictures of her pleco stuck in the saloon.
You were right about the nerve damage. She asked me to call pain clinic and see if they will up my nerotin . She upped my abilify and said the powder wasnt hurting anything and helping yeast so dont worry about it.

Just dropping a quick note because we are family. Dad texted yesterday morning that he was taking mom to the ER. Her bp was 88/59 and her sugar was 411. She was treated for UTI with bags of antibiotics, magnesium, potassium, and something else. Then transferred by ambulance to a bigger hospital 45 minutes away. I called last night but she didn’t know who I was.

Dad was in his truck to follow her to the hospital and it quit on him, so he had to get it towed and then get a ride. He’s on his way back now to check on her. Apparently the ER doc said she was right on the edge of septicemia.

She is 61 and diabetic and has some mild form of dementia.
Sorry to hear, Camping. Hope they get her stabilized quickly. 🙏🙏

Cap ,Star upgraded her tank and posted pictures of her pleco stuck in the saloon.
You were right about the nerve damage. She asked me to call pain clinic and see if they will up my nerotin . She upped my abilify and said the powder wasnt hurting anything and helping yeast so dont worry about it.
Oh yeah, I remember now. Hope you can get some relief.

Oh yeah, I remember now. Hope you can get some relief.
I am about done with this pain. What I have in my upper leg is now spreading to the lower. When it gets done w/ me I will be in a chair. Dr said I would but I didnt believe him. I wouldnt be good to anyone like that.

Back
Top Bottom