Granny's gone and done it again

A couple of updates on my rescue plants.

View attachment 2278726View attachment 2278727
Awesome green thumb you have! I pick plants that will do well under my care.. Cause I don't know nuffin! My Giant Spiderlily has not let me down again this year, she's so root bound in the pot she lives in but she doesn't care and has provided me enough 'corms' to plant babies along the wall at the old place and now surround 3 of 4 sides of the new house.
20200804_092258.jpg
20200804_092322.jpg

I hope you find it. Look for my salt too ! Wal mart dont sell it.
I've looked high and low for that danged, plug.. Finally just ordered a new one from Amizony. Next is to splice the trailer wiring back together where I robbed it to temporarily fix the jeep to get to town to get the 'right' kind of wire.
Already been to town to pay water bill, get a/c filter and some groceries (watermelon and seedless grapes for the 'kids'), Grower crumbles and a HUGE rat trap for the wood rat.. smokes.. then home to get the kids stuff ready. First time Sweetpea and Bruiser's crew saw watermelon but they dug right in! And, I see feather shafts on the hen's back that was totally nekid. They spent the entire day outside of the hen house yesterday.. YAY!
Already toooo hot outside to get anything else done today..
TooHot.png

Can yall believe Im tired ? After all that nap !
Do you have a way to check your BP and heart rate? We have one of those little digital wrist thingies. May not be 100% accurate, but at least helpful, better than nothing. Used to keep an eye on MIL's BP that way.

Do you have a way to check your BP and heart rate? We have one of those little digital wrist thingies. May not be 100% accurate, but at least helpful, better than nothing. Used to keep an eye on MIL's BP that way.
Im fine. They increased my meds.

Back
Top Bottom