Granny's gone and done it again

Ugh, mornings start way too early for me. I think I have everything loaded, just have to check and see that I brought the right rabbits. I told my friend to be here at 6:30. Hope that works out. I hate to let the goats out this early, it's still dark. Might have to leave them in the goat house for safety. Everyone have a great day!

Ugh, mornings start way too early for me. I think I have everything loaded, just have to check and see that I brought the right rabbits. I told my friend to be here at 6:30. Hope that works out. I hate to let the goats out this early, it's still dark. Might have to leave them in the goat house for safety. Everyone have a great day!
I thought you had decided to wait for cooler weather before going to another sale because the heat killed a couple of your birds on your last trip.

[/QUOTE]
Will they be big enough?
I dont have room for more w/o setting up another tank. I thinkthey take right around a month to be on regular food and get their top fins.
And here I sit using dual boot, linux and Winders 8. And what they mean is support is ending for Windows 10, not that the OS is ending. Just sayin'.
So I should ignore the message or let them update ? I am computer illiterate.

Back
Top Bottom