Granny's gone and done it again

No, hurts to handle it.
What kind do you have? We have one kinda like this with a fat rubber handle. Easier to grip.
1596937788276.jpeg

I turned all the lights off on the fish tanks. The suspense was killing me.
Why are the lights on at that time of night? Like chickens, fish do better with a natural day/night cycle.

But look up eastern wood rat.. you'll see.
I did, tail is too bushy, ears a bit big.

That one's range doesn't get anywhere near you.

not sure but either way will still need to carry liability ins in case some one should get hurt on the property.
And insurance in case one of the renters burns the place down.

my computer just said windows 10 is ending and it wants to update the newer version.
I just looked, this is the last major update for 10, 11 coming out in a few months.
You can still use 10 after 11 comes out. At some point in the future they will stop releasing patches for security issues. You can still use it after that time too.

Hiya Bruce what is the ha for ?
Middle and Last initial

What do thumbs have to do with it?
You need thumbs to drive!
Nope, no prize for Cap! Obviously the snake doesn't have a car.

She took the snake too far away for it to slither back. Since it has no thumbs it can't sit by the side of the road and hitchhike back.

I finished the other craft I’ve been putting off: the egg wreath. It got a little out of hand. 😅 the foliage it wired to a wire wreath form and then laced into that basket, so I could actually change it seasonally. I guess we’ll see if I actually do.

View attachment 2282966
Very nice!

Back
Top Bottom