Granny's gone and done it again

Well, Pro.... hummm. What if you rescue an older dog, not a puppy? One that doesn't need all the series of puppy shots, can get the one-and-done deal. (Yes I am playing angel's advocate here, snicker!) And not a flight risk, can't find little holes to get out of. ... and already house-trained, maybe. We got our Sammy at 15 months and yeah, he had some issues and needed some work but at least we weren't doing the house-training every 2 hours with him and we now have a very nice companion for The Kid!

Cool, Im invisible... First thing Im gonna do is rob a rich geaser then Im gonna go see Twist and when he goes to the store Im gonna sneak up behind him and pull his pants down. Can you imagine how much fun you could have ?
Granny, you are corrupting the young uns.

what painting ? I meant to tell you earlier I watched videos of people doing those pour paintings or whatever you called them. That takes a TON of paint .

The one I posted, the pour my friend did. I’m assuming you saw because I saw your like but I had to hunt it down.

I’ve seen them waste a ton of paint, but you can do smaller ones too. I think sometimes they overdo it for s good video.

My neighbor also keeps sending me links to rescue dogs. Which...if it was just me I’d be all over. But hubs earlier said no rescues - why I went on my quest for a good gsd breeder. Sigh.
What is his objection to shelter dogs? All of our dogs have been rescues, and they've all been great.

FB doesn’t tell my bday bc I took it down. :wee
:D My FB tells no tales... because I don't have FB!

He seems a little inconsequential
Maybe you'd like this guy better...

Don't they have storm shelters around there?
Granny is about 30 mins away from anything. Safest place is probably the Walmart, but they lock you in. Literally.
There was a tornado warning my first day there. :oops:

It's ridiculous! Yes, looks like a garter snake. Idk how it escaped the King Snakes.
King snakes were busy eating your eggs and attacking your chickens. :(

My dr called. Wants me in thursday.
Why, what's he going to nag you about?

The one I posted, the pour my friend did. I’m assuming you saw because I saw your like but I had to hunt it down.

I’ve seen them waste a ton of paint, but you can do smaller ones too. I think sometimes they overdo it for s good video.
Oh ya, I like it a lot. The colors blended perfectly . I wish you could decorate my house. Your so good at it.

Back
Top Bottom