Granny's gone and done it again

What is his objection to shelter dogs? All of our dogs have been rescues, and they've all been great.

:D My FB tells no tales... because I don't have FB!

Maybe you'd like this guy better...

Granny is about 30 mins away from anything. Safest place is probably the Walmart, but they lock you in. Literally.
There was a tornado warning my first day there. :oops:

King snakes were busy eating your eggs and attacking your chickens. :(

Why, what's he going to nag you about?
I love that spider ! hahahaaa
She will probably give me a diabetes pill. IDK.

Hi Wishing, missed you. Been busy? How is Scooter ?
Everyone is fine. Scooter is good. He finished licking a hole in his foot and now it's all healed up! :rolleyes: Last time he did that, I spent $350 at the vet to be told they couldn't find anything. He outside right now, probably searching for the hidden Welsummer nest... I don't know where she is laying! Dumb hen.

Hey, Wishing. That's a lovely floral arrangement! ❤
Yes, I sure wish I had a talent for it. Mine always look lame!

Well, Pro.... hummm. What if you rescue an older dog, not a puppy? One that doesn't need all the series of puppy shots, can get the one-and-done deal. (Yes I am playing angel's advocate here, snicker!) And not a flight risk, can't find little holes to get out of. ... and already house-trained, maybe. We got our Sammy at 15 months and yeah, he had some issues and needed some work but at least we weren't doing the house-training every 2 hours with him and we now have a very nice companion for The Kid!
I thought aboot that too. And he’s against a shelter dog just cause peach did have socialization issues. Part of that was due to her being a society girl, the other part was fully on me - we lived out in the boondocks and didn’t get to socialize in some ways as much as I should have. She was leash defensive - which was something I dealt with but it did require extra consideration.
(I am aware even a well bred pup can have issues too)

says video unav. for me. Theres lots of pills. They should at least give me a chance at diet first. I knew I had been to that place before. I finally remembered . Thats where I took Robert and he wanted to do all the same stuff to him he does me. Same meds. He must be getting a kick back

Back
Top Bottom