Granny's gone and done it again

I thought aboot that too. And he’s against a shelter dog just cause peach did have socialization issues. Part of that was due to her being a society girl, the other part was fully on me - we lived out in the boondocks and didn’t get to socialize in some ways as much as I should have. She was leash defensive - which was something I dealt with but it did require extra consideration.
(I am aware even a well bred pup can have issues too)
Define "leash defensive"?

says video unav. for me. Theres lots of pills. They should at least give me a chance at diet first. I knew I had been to that place before. I finally remembered . Thats where I took Robert and he wanted to do all the same stuff to him he does me. Same meds. He must be getting a kick back
Metformin? No kickback, it's just a really useful Rx for diabetes.

Strange. It works for me. Copy and paste and you can see it. Don't bother if you don't like the BeeGees! :D

That's weird! I just pasted in the video address... didn't link it, and it brought up the video again. :idunno
It's just different shots of the spider dancing to the music.

Im already on metformin. It was Trulicity
Does Robert take that?

Im not doing that. Its a scam. He wants everyone to come once a month for classes then once a month for the shot. Same thing he wanted Robert to do. Thats a long ride out there. My dr can write for me. I didnt go there for my sugar anyway. He also said I need a sleep study and I have lactic acidosis whatever that is..

Back
Top Bottom