Granny's gone and done it again

She was 4.5 months when I got her, scared of everyone and everything. She was a lot of work and I don’t regret a bit of it...she really came into herself as she aged though - getting her confidence and expanding the pack.
I mean there was a point when hubs’ friends (the guys - she was more guy shy than girl shy) adored her if I was around but knew to be wary if I wasn’t...and I knew she was doing good when our friend Ryan let himself into our camper at King of the Hammers to get something or drop something off I can’t remember (a big off road race) one night and she was in by herself (later at night, hubs and I were checking in with the crew he was pitting for, there were fireworks etc so she was happier in her space, in the camper) and he told me she looked up and let out a moof, he didn’t realize she was in there! And he told her it was just him and she settled right down again. That was a win.

She was 4.5 months when I got her, scared of everyone and everything. She was a lot of work and I don’t regret a bit of it...she really came into herself as she aged though - getting her confidence and expanding the pack.
I mean there was a point when hubs’ friends (the guys - she was more guy shy than girl shy) adored her if I was around but knew to be wary if I wasn’t...and I knew she was doing good when our friend Ryan let himself into our camper at King of the Hammers to get something or drop something off I can’t remember (a big off road race) one night and she was in by herself (later at night, hubs and I were checking in with the crew he was pitting for, there were fireworks etc so she was happier in her space, in the camper) and he told me she looked up and let out a moof, he didn’t realize she was in there! And he told her it was just him and she settled right down again. That was a win.
Aw that's awesome! 👍🏻❤ Such a good girl! 😊

Back
Top Bottom