Granny's gone and done it again

See ! I get on and everyone leaves. Its not like you can smell my BO from there.
You so sure about that? Must be some reason everyone ran ;)

most of the black and white chicks end up being males.
I got 2 EEs in my June 2019 batch, both are girls. Hera and Rhea. DD1 names the chickens, EE are always Greek Goddesses.

What about the sauce, is it okay for them? If so, I'll take some out today and watch them play.
pasta, tomatoes, meat? No problem, my chickens love all three.

A meat tenderizer.. kind a like a hammer but with spikes on it.
No way you should have to pound a T-bone. Those "tenderizers" are for tough cuts.

You so sure about that? Must be some reason everyone ran ;)

I got 2 EEs in my June 2019 batch, both are girls. Hera and Rhea. DD1 names the chickens, EE are always Greek Goddesses.

pasta, tomatoes, meat? No problem, my chickens love all three.

No way you should have to pound a T-bone. Those "tenderizers" are for tough cuts.
Well, there's Professor Bruce... Don't you have some papers to grade or something?

I got to see the Dr. really quickly today! No waiting over 5 minutes. So I had lots of time to shop. Got some great deals at Kroger's. Went to Goodwill, pet store, Arby's ( got my Gyros!), joann fabric, and the restore. They wanted $35 for an exterior door, I am sure I can do better than that.

I thought aboot that too. And he’s against a shelter dog just cause peach did have socialization issues. Part of that was due to her being a society girl, the other part was fully on me - we lived out in the boondocks and didn’t get to socialize in some ways as much as I should have. She was leash defensive - which was something I dealt with but it did require extra consideration.
(I am aware even a well bred pup can have issues too)
We cant socialize properly now because of COVID. Wish this mess would end.

Sorry. Got distracted.

couldn’t leave her alone tied up somewhere - if someone she didn’t know approach she would get fearful and aggressive. Which, I’m not a fan of tethering dogs anyway but hubs and his off-roading, meant I sat out a bunch of rides cause it would be too hot to leave her in the trailer (pre motorhome - now we got ac!) and I didn’t want to leave her tied outside the trailer so she could be outside and find shade (note: this is on private land, some friends own property so it’s a bunch of them all out there) in case someone who didn’t know her thought to go say hi. She would also get defensive if strange dogs approached her and she’s on leash.
So I’d say leash defensive instead of aggressive because she wouldn’t go charging at anyone while leashed, but if anyone entered her space she wasn’t happy.

edit. I should add I enjoyed the excuse not to go though lol. Hubs sometimes is a bit much for me off-roading.
I would never tie up a dog and leave it. If it bites someone you have no way of knowing if they provoked it. They will euthanize the dog. Plus no telling what people would do to it. They could steal it.

Back
Top Bottom