Granny's gone and done it again

Ooh, peanut butter! :love Will definitely have to try that! Combined with the oats, you now have a complete protein. Okay, I know what I'm having for b'fast tomorrow! Thanks!
I like the salty taste with the oats too. Salty sweet is always good!

You doing ok Pert ?
Doing good. Did some mowing today on my new mower. Already time to take it in for it's first scheduled service. Just a general going over and check the deck level. Having trouble with one of the safety features that keep it from starting. Can't figure out if it's the seat or the PTO or the clutch/brake. I keep jiggling everything around and it finally starts. So that has got to be corrected.

Doing good. Did some mowing today on my new mower. Already time to take it in for it's first scheduled service. Just a general going over and check the deck level. Having trouble with one of the safety features that keep it from starting. Can't figure out if it's the seat or the PTO or the clutch/brake. I keep jiggling everything around and it finally starts. So that has got to be corrected.
Please come back and let us know what you find out. Always like to have little mysteries solved!

Back
Top Bottom