Granny's gone and done it again

Someone needs to teach you how to create an Amazon account. 😉
I wonder if your Nancy could show you. But .... you'd need to be real careful that nobody but you has access to your passwords. So no one else can order stuff, ya know? And run up a bunch of charges on your credit card....

In Missouri, the only thing I am aware of is that you can only bring fowl and or hatching eggs into the state if they are from an NPIP breeder. I don't think there are any restrictions if you move eggs or chicks within the state.
I'm having an issue with one of my birds, I started a thread on it, she seems to be blind but it doesn't look like Marek's. We are crazy careful about keeping our flock isolated. I would worry about contamination if we were around other birds, I think. So I'm just thinking about it but don't know if we ever would.

I think she means, buy a Wal-Mart Visa card that you load with a certain amount of money, and use that to pay for stuff on Amazon, like a regular credit card. When you want to buy more stuff, just go to WM and load more money on it. That sounds like a very secure and safe way of doing business, Granny! 👍🏻😊

Back
Top Bottom